USATourist Community

USA travel information for the world!
Welcome to USATourist Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Looking for friends in USA

Last post 04-10-2012 12:30 PM by Ajaga Innocent. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-08-2007 7:01 PM

Looking for friends in USA

The following was originally posted to our old Forum:

Larry
    Tourist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Looking for friends in USA   

Hi,

Let me introduce myself...My name is Larry, I'm from Belgium and I'm 26 years old. Through this website I'd like making new friends, but you these kind of friends you can trust in...I'd really like to share a nice friendship, know more about the american culture, improve my english....Also I could help you to learn french and portuguese ( from Brazil) if you wish.I do know that friendship by internet is possible...I made a very good friend from Brazil 4 years ago and I made a good friend who lives in Poland 2 years ago...Also 1 year and a half ago I met a grow by internet who's Brasilian and I've come in Brazil many times...I've been living in Brazil for 4 months and I realy enjoy living here...I have still loads of things to say but for that, just add me in your contacts and let's be friends...See you later,

Larry

• 02-18-2009 6:29 PM In reply to

Re: Looking for friends in USA

HI! My name is Chalmer, I am a 28-year-old Filipino male and visiting my relatives here in San Diego, California. I happened to encounter this website when i was researching on car purchases for tourists. I found it very helpful and since then i wanted to be part of this community... =) Since this is just my second time in the US i have not much friends... I wish i could have more (even outside US) since I am also planning to stay here for good if opportunities are not so hard to come by. I will take my NCLEX exam (Nursing Board Exam) this coming march 4 and hoping i would make it... If anyone would be friendly enough, just give me a chat... God bless America! Chalmer
  • 10-12-2009 4:42 AM In reply to

hi how u doing,well i'm Richard and i'm new here and i ve no friend here, i wll like to be ur friend,well there is a saing that Friendship is, Sharing openly, Laughing often, Trusting always, Caring deeply, well as for me my friendship for u will not end todayand some people come into our lives and quickly go.some stay a while and leave footprints on our hearts.
    And we are never, ever the same..well i hope u will like to know much about me ...lilscraby@yahoo.com

• 01-18-2012 1:15 AM In reply to

Yes I'm intrested for Friendship & specially for USA !

How could I make friends of USA !

is there any way to make USA friends !

hotel in Delhi

• 04-10-2012 12:30 PM In reply to

Hi Larry,

I am glade to red your message of looking for a good friend who tells the ruth, who cares, please try me you will see the difference

I am Ajaga Innocent aged 29 years old living in Uganda East Africa I would like you to be a friend of mine . I will be grateful even if possible you can visit my country and we meet. please you can write to me through email: innocent074@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)